Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Day in the Life of an Intern: David Garner (Summer 2012)


I’m came to this graphic design internship looking to expand my knowledge of graphic design and what it takes to be successful in this career that I’m pursuing. As I became immersed in the arts I was given the opportunity to have an internship at The Garner Circle, which I felt is a wonderful starting point for which to get my feet wet so far my experience, has been exciting and knowledgeable. During my time here at the Garner Circle I learned how to operate different programs like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator I learned different methods and techniques to use when designing and what its like in the daily life as a graphic designer.

10:00-I started with designing flyers for the MillerCoors Innovation Lab Summer Experience event

1:00-I collected logos for the MillerCoors Innovation Lab Summer Experience event slide show

2:00 made adjustment to MillerCoor Innovation Lab Summer Experience flyers and made more flyers for the event

3:00 created candid conversations sponsorship deck

6:00 I started on my daily report and wrap up for the day