Monday, July 5, 2010

Rolling Out announces Top 25 Influential women, Garner honored

Nicole Garner- A movement by herself.


President and CEO, The Garner Circle From star-studded boutique openings to glitzy black tie galas, Nicole Garner has been the force behind some of Atlanta's most exclusive events. Although she's mostly known for her ability to fill a room with the city's trendiest sets, Garner initially got her Jimmy Choos wet when she took on one of her most ambitious projects - the Congressional Black Caucus. "I was still fairly new," explains the publicist and CEO of The Garner Circle. "There were a lot of officials and high dignitaries there. Once I knew I could handle something of that magnitude. I thought, 'OK, I'm going after every contract now!' " Garner is currently working with Grady Memorial Hospital on its 'I Am Atlanta' campaign to bring attention to the hospital's financial crisis. -Adam Jones (for Rolling Out Urban Style Weekly)